EXHIBITION IN ST. PETERSBURG:
Registration deadline: July 5, 2022 (inclusive).
Exhibition dates: July 12 - July 17, 2022
Address: Big Exhibition Hall of St. Petersburg Art Union (St. Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya st., 38).
Opening hours of the exhibition: daily from 12.00 to 19.00 (12PM - 7PM)
Opening ceremony: July 12, 2022, 17.00 (5PM). Award ceremony: July 17, 2022, 16.00 (4PM).
Links to participate online you need to subscribe to an account in VKontakte www.vk.com/euroartweek
Artists from any country of the world representing works created in open air have a right to participate in exhibition.
4. Arts and crafts
4. Still life
5. Fauna and wildlife
6. Flora and flowers
7. Water element
8. Hyperrealistic picture
9. En plein air picture
10. Symbolic picture
11. City and a human
12. Nature and a human
13. Thematic composition / Painting that tells a story
Artists who have created their works in painting, graphic art, textiles, photography, and decorative art are accepted to the exhibition.
2) Both single and series works may be submitted to the competition. Calculation of the cost of participation in the case of a series: each art object in the series is paid as a separate work.
3) Online and offline participants provide the same registration set of materials: an application form, photographs of works and the author, labels.
4) Technical characteristics of art objects provided for the competition and exhibition:
a) offline participation: canvas size up to 220 cm on the larger side is allowed. In case when the size of the art object is more than 100 cm, an entrance fee is paid with a proportional coefficient (you need to clarify the amount of the coefficient with the organizing committee by e-mail).
b) online participation: a file of at least 200 dpi, up to 20 MB each. A photo image may contain only proprietary (copyright) marks. The names of works on the photo of competitive works are not allowed.
5) The design of offline competitive works:
а) an offline work should be provided with a label-description (standard label 10x6 cm., in the lower right corner, on the front side). Label includes: a) name and surname of the author (co-authors) b) city c) title of the artwork d) nomination e) performance technique e) dimensions g) year of creation h) cost of the work (optional).
b) offline work should have fastenings / hooks for hanging on a vertical panel or fastenings and supports preventing the obstruction of the object.
6) The design of copy competitive works:
online entries are provided to the organizing committee in the form of files in .jpeg or .tiff format; not less than 200 dpi, up to 20 Mb.